LegacyGT.com

Top Mount Intake.... Take two

The old thread is the idea part and this is all about the build.. i currently have a prototype with the silicone drying as i type this. pics soon.

If your new or have never read before or have never read the first thread...read it.... IT

DSC00043.thumb.jpg.3db4e9536d07cabbfcf51e673dc1e8ac.jpg

DSC00046.thumb.jpg.f26211733c5ce85c1937fd42bc271a73.jpg

I like the idea, but flow through a corrugated pipe like that is going to be awful.

Maybe you could get a final shape down, then go to a muffler shop (that works on diesels, since they'll definitely have large diameter pipe) and have them bend something metal together for you.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• I Donated
I tried doing an intake on my car and I had problems with the breather lines and whatnot that attached to the intake. I would be able to start the car, but it ran like dog crap and would want to stall out. If I plugged the lines, it would still run like dog crap but would not stall. I was still getting readings from my MAF

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

woops didnt even see your pic

the box filter might work out, i still have the water concern especially with rally-x mud blocking the filter wont help anything

but it looks alright. the only thing is you would get more power from a cone filter and a regular intake. the only benifit yours has is throwing moving air into the mix

Archived