LegacyGT.com

Your opinions appreciated

So im at a little decision dilemma right now. I recently ordered the GMS cat back for my car. The exhaust was on back-order when I purchased it. Well I am getting tuned here very soon and I don't know if i will be getting the exhaust on time. I was considering just canceling my order and getting a different one shipped to me. I was looking at the invidia quad tip cat-back for my car. What do you think? Just wait for the GMS or cancel and get the invidia?

Oh its not the cat-back im worried about. Right now Im running an SPT and I dont like it. I have to get re-tuned anyways and figured Id do it with my new exhaust Im ordering. What kind of fitment issues are the problem with the invidia?

Oh its not the cat-back im worried about. Right now Im running an SPT and I dont like it. I have to get re-tuned anyways and figured Id do it with my new exhaust Im ordering. What kind of fitment issues are the problem with the invidia?

A lot: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/new-quad-tip-muffler-stay-tuned-121612.html

Oh alright. So it's just a matter of being impatient? I *definitely* know that feeling...

If you liked the GMS enough to order it in the first place, then the wait should be worth it. I waited a long time to find me a deal on a Perrin exhaust and I couldn't be happier

@King_j-it sounds very good just not as loud as i'd like it and aggressive sounding.@ vr4Legacy-Yes I will be selling the SPT. I ended up getting magnaflow and got a great deal on it. I love the way it sounds especially turbo back. Im very curious to see how it sounds on my car with my DP and GT spec UEL headers.

Archived