LegacyGT.com

Coilover install day this Sunday:NOVA

cjk911

Looking to install my coilovers from B4 Maniac this Sunday the 1st. Some people had expressed interest in helping. Any help/thoughts/tools would be welcome. I have a two-car garage in Leesburg, VA with plenty of basic tools, stands, and jacks. Also a garage fridge full of tasty beverages.

If anyone has installed a set before or wants to see it done, come on by.

PM me for details,

Chris

• 4 months later...
I figured as much with 10k springs in the rear and I believe 8 in front, but Im hoping to be able to play with the adjustments to make it good on the street. I tend to regret not getting the stiffer options on my last cars so I hope this one is good to go.

Im trying to figure it all out right now with my scheduling. Im just curious as to the problems people encountered along the way, but thank you.

Ive seen a few details of it being simple to do (especially with preassembled units) but havent seen any specific how to's. If I have enough time, Ill see if I can put together a detailed how to.

My old WRX from what I remember was pretty easy aside from the disassemble/assemble aspect (using old top hats). I guess Ill see...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived