LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Spotted Thread (The Carolinas)

TheWeatherWarrior

Can't believe you guys don't have any sticky spotted threads like in the other regional subforums. Since you don't I did title this one to start one for both North and South Carolina. I think there is a thread or two for regional cities that could be combined, but it's not my normal area so I won't say how to do things, just suggesting. Oh...and I did use search....so pardon if I missed a previous thread for either of these two states.

Anyway...I did spot another "older" LGT on the Outer Banks just before Hurricane Earl arrived. It was a white sedan who pulled into the Food Lion grocery and parked next to me. I was down from DC/Maryland to intercept the storm and provide media coverage. Hope the other LGT survived the storm....;).

Sorry about the fuzzy picture...kinda had other things on my mind...so if was a very fast shot.

IMG_19339web.jpg.24f50ed7f4ac51e1291c0328a28814d1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Saw what looked like a regal blue or black LGT sedan at the intersection of Main Rd and Maybank Highway on John's Island yesterday. You were driving N/NW we were driving S/SE tried to wave, but think you were already past. We were in our white LGT Wagon.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 2 weeks later...

Archived