LegacyGT.com

how to respectfully make a complain

quick footnotes:

who: service dept

reason to be there: no A/C on a brand new $26k car. their explaination somehow, i run over peeble which shot up and puncture a hole into my A/C condenser, (right) i got my new LGT w/ 89 miles. they store their inventory in a gravel lot. i think their stupid porters were doing burn outs with my car that cause the damage.

my beef: since they were willing to replace it under warranty, im like ok whatever. here's my complain. when i got my car back, i drove down to my old mechanic, i never showed him the car so he wanted to look under the hood. here's what we saw...a retainer was missing and the plastic engine cover was all scratched out and it was dirty. at that time i didn't mind the scratches, figure its just a piece of plastic that covers the engine. so i went back to get a retainer. the service gave me a generic clip, its not the same one, cuz its a push on instead of a screw. i was late of a dinner so i just left. i showed it to my friends, and they pointed out that a logo in the engine was scratched too. so that pretty much was the breaking point for me.

still i want to be respectfully, so how do i go about it. this is fitz. subaru by the way, for Maryland people.

thanks for the support.

Don't you get a survey of some kind grading your experience in the mail? I know when I bought my Lexus, they called and also sent a survey through snail mail wanted to know how my experience had gone. I think if you get a call from them, just simply make a big fuss on what bothers you and I'm sure they will get it right. Did you talk to the sales manager already? Sales manager usually can fix your problem since they don't want SOA calling them about complaints.

talked to the service guy that processed the original work order. i started off w/ "i don't want to be an asshole, but..." he said he'll take care of it, and will order me a new engine cover.

hopefully it'll work out

Archived