LegacyGT.com

New STi Legacy Wheels

Thanks mach-six, but a vendor posting info about a product should be able to get a real, delivered cost to the members. Most of us know how to browse the STi catalogs and figure out MSRP.

Thanks mach-six, but a vendor posting info about a product should be able to get a real, delivered cost to the members. Most of us know how to browse the STi catalogs and figure out MSRP.

But this clearly isn't the case. In fact, this is the case with most of the stuff there...or whats left of it.

All the prices were always email for details, or call for details. I realize that the exchange rate changes so much, but its ridiculous. This seems like more of the same.

I found this, i can probably get it, but i have no idea how long it will take, no idea of a final price....so who wants to buy it. How is this any different than looking up in a catalog and converting the price? At least you can get a rough idea of what it is going to cost. Not to mention going directly to the source, eliminating the middle man, and all costs associated with them.

You won't be able to buy them directly and this should be able to give you a ball park figure on how much it should cost for those who don't know about that site yet. I would think the wheels aren't much cheaper even though wholesale unless they're used. Plus shipping isn't going to be cheap.

You won't be able to buy them directly and this should be able to give you a ball park figure on how much it should cost for those who don't know about that site yet. I would think the wheels aren't much cheaper even though wholesale unless they're used. Plus shipping isn't going to be cheap.

I had not figured that conversion deal out yet, thanks mach_six. Shame Subie doesn't sell some of those goodies USDM.

- "I've worked with better, but not many."

Archived