LegacyGT.com

New STi Legacy Wheels

I don't mind the number of spokes, but I don't like the details. The contours to the rim edge, and the "T" profile to the spokes (edges at the back), and the casting details in the center. They look purposeful, but not very elegant. At least they are 7.5 inches wide.

If I had a legacy, I would really love to find some 18x8 proper offset TR Motorsports Typhoon wheels. Those have a cleaner look for a many-spoke rim.

My favorite is still the diamond black BBS RS-GT. I do love those red on black STi centers, though. Thankfully they should fit the BBS center bore (since other STi rims are BBS... Are these, too?)

Like 'em or not, I don't think you can access them on the KOI website. It hasn't worked since I began my search for aftermarket stuff. Anybody else had this problem?

I would definitely like to check the fitment of those STi center caps as well, stuff those puppies into my stock rims.

- "I've worked with better, but not many."

Like 'em or not, I don't think you can access them on the KOI website. It hasn't worked since I began my search for aftermarket stuff. Anybody else had this problem?

Yeah i don't bother with this site anymore. Half the links are dead or redirect you wrong and most of the items at least for the LGT have been taken off. I think you can still special order things, but personally i would rather deal with Paul @ AVO, larger company and more resources.

KOI looked promising off the start, but has gone significantly downhill for us....IMO. "#1 source for Legacy Parts"....yeah right.

Kevin - Price? Weight? Construction? Availability?

I need another set and we had talked about these last fall. Count me as interested, even if Jedi would only use them to poop on. :D

Guest *Jedimaster*
Kevin - Price? Weight? Construction? Availability?

I need another set and we had talked about these last fall. Count me as interested, even if Jedi would only use them to poop on. :D

*crickets* again! :lol:

We can get them, but for the pricing I think there are better options already in the states especially if they are just being used to be pooped on. I was only letting people know that they existed. If somebody wants a quote, they can send me a PM with their zip code. Unfortunately, its virtually impossible to get weights unless its posted on that press release until someone actually orders a set and posts it up.

Kevin

How's about the CentAR caps, can those be gotten separately? As for the wheels, I too am interested as an alternative to others I am considering. A ballpark figure would do fine for both.

Ouch, they don't even retail about half that retail. If the exchange rate was better, it'd probably cost about $450/wheel for those STi ones.

These are $900/wheel.

These http://www.subaru-sti.co.jp/parts/blbp_legacy/largeimage/1-3.jpg

Wow! That is it man! That is exactly the look I am in search of. Looks like a BBS deal. Makes me want to poop on the other ones too. But $3600 for a set ain't happening. Are you sure that's how much they are, plus, where'd you find that bad boy?

Archived