LegacyGT.com

Nnj: Car Show / Pool Party / Bbq / Bikini Contest / Open Skating

subydude85

well, look at it this way. i could care less about if its "appropriate" or not. the deal is, I don't want to get in trouble with the cops for alcohol violations in the case that a kid gets a beer somehow. but bikinis are not against any laws and if youre old enough to drive, youre old enough to see a scantily clad woman and not have a heart attack.

I'd laugh if this is some poor kid's house and everyone shows up to a kids house or a person's house who wasn't actually having a party. It would be a pretty good hoax! Haaaa.

-mike

I assure you that this is not the case. I posted this on about 8 car forums in the regionals sections to get more exposure as we want to bring a crowd. I also invited about 1500 people on facebook. I joined a couple car forums just to post this but you can check up on nasioc to see the same post, where my rep/cred is good as I have a somewhat high post count and been a member since 2006. And the other issue with the booze is people getting into accidents leaving then suing us. But Stick around for the afterparty, where those of age will be able to enjoy a keg.

• 8 years later...
Income and productivity growth, organization of interaction with the team and customers... It is clear why many companies want to automate their business as soon as possible through the managemart swimming pool service software. However, not everyone knows how to properly automate business processes. There is a lot of speculation and stereotypical judgments connected with the concept of “business automation”. For example, many people think that it is necessary to automate only accounting, and complex automation of business processes in the management field is impossible.