LegacyGT.com

Odd datalog results

thebigevilfoot

Hey guys, today I decided to run some logs on my car. To my surprisde my car only peaked at 219 maf when before my car was making 240 runs. There are a couple diffences, though, before when I ran them it may have been around 60 degrees outside, now it's 90, but would that really make such a huge difference? Also, the car has a newly rebuilt tranny with 1500 miles on it. Peak power came on around 6200 rpms, at only 219, any ideas? Thanks

romraiderlog_20100804_120342.csv

romraiderlog_20100804_120604.csv

The temperature difference would definitely cause less airflow past the maf sensor. Could also be the air filter is dirtier than it was previously. You could also have some learned knock correction resulting in less timing. Can you post a Learning View? Ideally one that has a lot of miles since an ecu flash or reset.

Looks really good. I'd check the air filter if you haven't in a long time. If all is well there and nothing else has really changed then I would chalk the lesser maf up to hot air and heat soak. Maybe do a pull when we get a cool night and see if you hit higher maf levels.

Welcome to summer...

Amen to that!

Logan has been tuning my car recently, and even though it's getting more and more powerful than my previous tune, the temps here are WAY higher than they were with that last tune. But 250+ft.lbs of wheel torque in 95+ degree weather with tons of heat soak and at 4500ft elevation...:wub: And we aren't even done yet.

Can't wait to see my numbers in 40-60 degree weather this fall! Boost will be higher, MAF g/s will be higher, and IAT will be much nicer. That's the problem with living in a place that ranges from 0-100 degrees each year.

Archived