LegacyGT.com

NEW GREDDY SP2 Exhaust Installed!!!

harmanst

Harmanst, when you made the audio clip, where was the mic positioned? It sounds as if it is VERY close to the tailpipe. As a comparison, the Borla clip is about 10 feet behind the car. I like that sound/db level. Yours sound very loud vs the Borla.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can any one point me in the direction of the pictures of the Greddy mounted on a Sedan. I know I've seen those pictures here before. The tips were pointed out an inch too far from the bumper. I want to make sure that is the only problem with mounting on the sedan. I need to quiet down the exhaust leak between my perrin down pipe and the stock cat back. I don't really want to go "ghetto back" or pay $1200.00 for another brand. Please point me in the right direction!

Thanks fellas.

• 1 month later...

^^^^BUMP^^^^^

Does anybody know of an LGT sedan with the Greddy EVO2 exhaust mounted on? I sure would like to know just how far "too far" is that they stick out beyond the bumper. I mean, why is it that every other aftermarket exhaust for the LGT doesn't distinguish between BL/BP? Why would Greddy limit themselves to the wagon only? Nothing against wagons, but they probably make up less than 30% of all Legacy sales.

I sure like the look of the EVO2, a full 3" catback in stainless that's about $200 bucks cheaper than most others (except the Borla - which I already have).

Guest clawdnb
sweet! is there a way to get the greddy tips larger though? id like to be able to fit my entire cock and balls in the muffler

Archived