LegacyGT.com

The Legacy Trigger....pulled

So after much debate and shopping, my wife and I finally decided on the Legacy 2.5i Limited Wagon 5MT as a replacement for her '01 Saturn L200...which frankly, needed to go desperately.

The deal went fairly smoothly. Dealt with several local dealerships before settling on John Elway Subaru South in Englewood, Colorado. Overall, I was fairly impressed with the lack of shenanigans - I've never tried haggling for a car without encountering some attempt at deception.

Price was $23,500. $200 below base invoice and $1200 below invoice w/ option prices included on Edmunds. Got subwoofer/amp, auto dimming mirror w/ compass (no home link), full set of rear nets and the security upgrade. Might have done better, but we just sold two of our cars and would have been up the creek without a paddle or a boat.

My wife is completely in love with it. I wish I had a picture of her face when I surprised her with it at her workplace.

But I do have this pic -

http://homepage.mac.com/suicideking/.Pictures/front.jpg

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll love it. I like the wagon in that color, probably would have gotten it but I chose the GT sedan. I came from a Saturn SL....huge upgrade. Welcome.

Thank you. Personally, its a little sedate for me. Choosing between an upgraded interior or the turbo, my wife wanted the upgraded interior.

Outta curiosity, how do you like your Black LGT? Within the next several weeks, I'll be throwing down for one myself. Any issues with keeping that darn black clean? My last four cars have all been black. I keep telling myself that, one day, I'll get away from black....but....

On a sidenote to no one in particular, I just found out that the headlights don't work. Highbeams only. Feel kinda stoopid, having looked over everything else before driving away. Bah. I guess I know where I'm going tomorrow morning.

Outta curiosity, how do you like your Black LGT? Within the next several weeks, I'll be throwing down for one myself.

Black is a pain, but black is black. I finally got away from black cars with my new one, which is silver. MUCH happier!!!!

So, when you get your new LGT, and dump the Z06...you should still come out to out track day!!!! What a great way to get acquainted with your new GT.

That blue for the wagon looks great!!! Good choice.

cheers

jon

Archived