LegacyGT.com

06 XT Pics (cellphone unfortunately)

Fee

I was out for a ride today after washing the car and found a spot for some pics, it had just started raining and I didnt have a real camera on me. For some reason the CF card I had crapped out, it comes up with a CF err on my camera, and unreadable on the computer.

First time I cleaned it since the new tint and lamin-x yellow fogs which you cant see because of the poor quality.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/Rjukan07/OBXTandBoat.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/Rjukan07/OBXTandVz.jpg

No remarks at all, man these are worse than I thought lol. I was hoping the interesting background made up for the junky quality.

New CF card should be here today or tomorrow so better shots are coming.

Lol yeah they are rough, card came last night at least.

Yeah I tried reformatting but you can't access that menu in the camera when there is a CF error it seems. And on the computer it wouldn't even register there was a card in the reader.

Are those new orange (yellow?) and black plates the standard now? I see more and more of them in my travels and thought at first they were a special plate, but now I see them all over.

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them

-Ronald Reagan

Yeah the orange and navy blue is the "new" style, it's actually sort of a retro plate but the old orange and blue didn't have a blue band up top.

I just saw a FEE plate lol, most of the plates here I've seen start with a F, mine is a FAC and I've seen FAH and FAM a lot, I'm sure they skipped the G though lol.

:lol: One can hope. I guess I never saw the old style like that though- all I remember is the one with the Statue of Liberty on it.

Here's to hoping whoever decides what letter combos are "ok" isn't savvy enough to catch "FAP" :lol:

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them

-Ronald Reagan

• 3 weeks later...

Archived