LegacyGT.com

Mooresville Dragway: Test and Tune

Marathoner

FINALLY!!!! someone is gonna run T&T at M'ville!!! I've been trying to catch Austin (hes got an STi with a 20g) at the strip but i keep missing him. I'll get there around 8:30 or so b/c I have pit practice till 8, but i'm not running. Look forward to meeting ya and checking out the ride!!

Kenda

ps..a group of us Charlotte Suby owners are going to Hot Import Nights tomorrow at the Merchandise Mart. c'mon out and join us if you aren't busy!

Hey, Kenda. What time are you guys meeting tomorrow? It's be nice to get out and meet some of the locals... BTW, still haven't seen any other LGTs in the area. :( ...or is it :) . Anyway, look forward to meeting you as well.

Later,

Anthony

i dunno. i know it starts at 5pm and a bunch of the guys will be working the Folgers Subaru booth (Steven, Timmy, and Mike). I have actually seen an increase in sightings. They have all been wagons and 1 sedan and all between exit 33 and 25 on 77. interesting how thats the lake area...or maybe its not that interesting! if i find out a definate meeting time then ill let a know!

Kenda

Hey, Dave,

I'll be in Nashville that weekend, go figure, running a marathon... :) When's the next one in the area going to be held? I'd really like to make it out to one and see what they're all about. How about coming out on Thursday to Test and Tune? Don't necessarily have to run, but it would be nice to have some additional representation from the Subi crowd.

Anthony

Archived