LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

yea lagauna, same thing to me haha... but have you stoped by the weekly sacramento meets??

Damn, Legacy owners going to the Sac meets now that I left :p

I may need to hit up next week (going down for my Dad's birthday, but the party might also be Friday night, which wouldn't help my wanting to go to a meet).

Where and when is the weekly meet? How many LGT's go?

well there's meets in natomas every saturday, but i believe there is also a meet at krispy creme on laguna ever first and third monday of every month at 7.... but I haven't been to a natomas meet lately cause i get off at 6, and worry about no one being there by the time i get all the way to natomas. but the last time i was at a natomas meet i was the only lgt there...

and i believe i saw a black lgt wagon on power inn and calvine today... was dark so not even very sure if it was a subaru...

I think we have a couple "mountain people" on this board - anyone have a silver sedan? I passed it yesterday on rt. 9 in Felton.

Oh yeah - and somebody bought the same @*!# black wagon as me and parked it next to mine where I work in Brisbane! Has a Subaru of Irvine license plate.

This guy pulled into a spot in the parking lot just as I was leaving. Silver LGT, 5MT. Driver's name is Anil and his registration is just a little older than mine. Now he knows about legacygt.com.

Nice!!!

-ben

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I finally spotted my first non-Outback 2005 Legacy of any kind since I bought mine 4 weeks ago. It was a silver 2005 2.5GT non-limited Legacy wagon, turning east on Maude from northbound Mary Ave. in Sunnyvale around 1:05pm today. I don't know what kind of tranny it had, but if it was MT then it was nearly an exact copy of mine. Cool. :cool:

And, on a separate note:

Tuesday, 5 July, 6:00 pm. I saw a brand new blue Legacy GT wagon on El Camino in Sunnyvale. The driver honked at me and I honked back.
That's freaky - I was in that area at nearly the exact same time. You almost saw two blue Legacy GT wagons. :rolleyes: