LegacyGT.com

OK..who's Leggy can top this?!?!

What's amazing is you didn't even see the Camaro LS1 until after the 1/8th mile in

that video and then it looked like it was reeling in the Viper a bit. And according

to the graphic at the end the Viper pulls a 11.13 to the Camaro's 11.16

That HAD to be a misprint, because the Camaro was more than a car length behind

and trapped at 5 mph less.

Something wasn't right. Either the Camaro WAS reeling the Viper in and DID get within a couple hundredths of a second, and it's trap speed on the graphic was WRONG.

OR, as the video showed the Viper was a car length or two ahead at the end and

the Camaro wasn't reeling him in at all and the graphic that showed the Camaro's

time of 11.16 was wrong, but it's trap speed of 123 was correct!

Dunno.

What's amazing is you didn't even see the Camaro LS1 until after the 1/8th mile in

that video and then it looked like it was reeling in the Viper a bit. And according

to the graphic at the end the Viper pulls a 11.13 to the Camaro's 11.16

That HAD to be a misprint, because the Camaro was more than a car length behind

and trapped at 5 mph less.

Something wasn't right. Either the Camaro WAS reeling the Viper in and DID get within a couple hundredths of a second, and it's trap speed on the graphic was WRONG.

OR, as the video showed the Viper was a car length or two ahead at the end and

the Camaro wasn't reeling him in at all and the graphic that showed the Camaro's

time of 11.16 was wrong, but it's trap speed of 123 was correct!

Dunno.

Driver I agree with everything you said above. These were my exact thoughts when at the end credits they give the ET and MPH for both. The numbers and ET's dont add up when watching that run. My SS would bust them both a new shiny one though and i'd bet on it.

Archived