LegacyGT.com

Just picked up this last night.

zmarko

Well, I'm back. With my 3rd '05+ LGT/OBXT. Picked up an '05 OB XT Limited 5MT. ABP with black interior. 123k miles. 1 owner, everything documented. Few dings, and a few small issues to work out, but I got an excellent deal on her, so I think this one will stay for a while. :)

Plans for it (not necessarily soon):

-LGT Wagon springs/struts (unless anyone knows if '08 Spec B Springs will work :lol: ).

-AVO Dual Din HVAC unit

- Brembo's

-VF52 + stg 2 mods.

- I'd also love to see if it's possible to pull off the grey lower body cladding and have it painted ABP

OBXT.thumb.jpg.9732a616d2832ff4425bd65ba95d4955.jpg

I really like it when the lower half of outbacks match, I think GRP outbacks come like that or at least I just see a lot of them lookin like that, but I live in a city where 8 out of 10 cars are some form of subaru.

Although I've seen a silver 4th gen outback that's 2 tone and dropped runnin around and that thing is gorgeous.

I really like it when the lower half of outbacks match, I think GRP outbacks come like that or at least I just see a lot of them lookin like that, but I live in a city where 8 out of 10 cars are some form of subaru.

Although I've seen a silver 4th gen outback that's 2 tone and dropped runnin around and that thing is gorgeous.

Yeah, I saw a picture in one of the suspension threads in the OB section with a dude with a full black OB that's dropped onto LGT shocks/struts. Looks dead frickin' sexy. :wub:

Welcome back buddy.:cool:

Nice OB. My in-laws had one like that.

Until they traded it in for an all-black 2010 OB.

Thanks man. Good to be back. :) This one is in excellent shape (a few dings/scratches). It's got some higher miles on it ~120k, but I got a great deal on it. 1 owner, guy documented everything. :)

• 1 month later...
damn you. I was gonna buy that car and apparently you beat me by less than 12hrs!!!

Now Ive spent the last month and a half car-less and searching. Thanks a lot, lol. :lol:

It'll be up for sale very soon. :lol: When I was looking for a car, I really wanted an '05 Legacy GT wagon 5MT, but couldn't find one...so when this came up, I jumped on it. Then less than 2 weeks later, a LGT wagon 5MT popped up, so I picked up that too figuring I'd just sell the OBXT once I get my '01 Outback's AC fixed. :lol:

oh snap, really? I need to buy a car this week. Damn, must be nice to just buy cars at will, lol.

I don't have the title just yet. But should in a few weeks. I know that doesn't fit your "this week" time frame, sorry. :( Look for it up for sale in the next few weeks in the cars for sale section. That's about the best I can do right now unfortunately. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived