LegacyGT.com

BIG SE (others also welcomed) Dragon Meet

ADirtyLegacy

June 1-5th.

INFO

I'm still not sure where I'm staying...but I'll work on that in the upcoming weeks. Probably won't do the Dragon alot if at all due to high bike traffic. A couple of other routes are planned along with some gravel action. I'm sure no '05 will be on gravel, but I'm gonna gravel it this time!! Usually a party going on somewhere every night after driving is over.

Kenda

Depending on how busy I am at work at the time, I would like to go. I was reading the thread on NASOC and it looks like a good time. It would also be cool to see all of those Suby's in one place.

Maybe someone from OH/KY/IN will want to go down as well, we could have a caravan! I will post on our region forum as well.

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...

I found a place to stay, just a matter of how much equipment I want to bring with me for the 15 to 20 full round trips on the dragon. Last year I filled up 14 full tanks in the 4 days I was there.

Keefe

Keefe

I found a place to stay, just a matter of how much equipment I want to bring with me for the 15 to 20 full round trips on the dragon. Last year I filled up 14 full tanks in the 4 days I was there.

Keefe

good geez!!!! i'll be up friday after work, unless i can get the day off.

are you staying at Fontana Village, Keefe?

Kenda

yea, I am staying at the Village and splitting a cottage/cabin with Nluhr. You dont wanna know the rest of the stats of my last year's run with the WRX.. lets just say, I came prepared with extra replacements parts and I used all of them.

In 4 days, I racked over 2200 miles.

Kenda, are you camping out or staying at the Village too?

Keefe

Keefe

i'm at the Village in a hotel room. suppose to be bring my friend Lauren, but if i get friday off, then im coming up thrus evening and wont be bringing here b/c shes a teacher and has to work on friday.

i'm 99% sure im getting my front bar this week so that will be my only new mod since my last dragon run. i gotta get some sandpaper and attack my front pads be4 i get up there. i dont want to be known as the "squeakmaster"

Kenda

Archived