LegacyGT.com

Wagon cargo area cover removable?

anand

Is the retractable cargo area cover in the wagon easily removable? I took a look at the wagon a few days ago at the Dallas Auto Show and it looked pretty good. I was am planning on using the wagon area to carry my dog around but it seems like the cargo cover would eat up a bit of a room she'd need.

"Wagon cargo area cover". It is not called the modesty shield?

Yup, it's stowable on this car. That's really nice since my '93 has one too, but it has nowhere to go except out of the car so it gets banged up. It only fits diagonally in the storage area.

• 4 weeks later...
An above post indicates that the cargo cover can be stored under the false floor. I have a Legacy GT Wagon and can't figure out how the cargo cover would even come close to fitting as it seems to be longer than the diagonal of the floor opening. Am I missing something? Please share any tricks.

You have to lift up the main floor cover, and then remove the two carpeted panels on either side of the cover (by the cubbies).. You'll see cutouts where the cover goes.

you can also store that strange little cover that is attached to the inside of the rear hatch in there

• 7 years later...

Archived