LegacyGT.com

4/20 Meet in North NJ @ 7:30pm!

eatV8

Guest *Jedimaster*

:lol: 4/20 :lol: So who's bringing the goods?

I don't think I can make it- damn you unmarried people and your midweek meets@! :lol:

Guest JessterCPA

Not sure if I can make this one. Daughter is sick, and not too sure if a Wed night at Hooters is going to go over too well. Ill let you know closer to Wed.

Thanks.

Jesse

Guest *Jedimaster*

I just looked on Nasicock and it looks like an hour drive for me- can't handle that during the week. You guys need to do theses things on the weekend! What is the obsession with Wednesdays anyway? :confused:

Now, when is the next meet at the Palisades?...

I just looked on Nasicock and it looks like an hour drive for me- can't handle that during the week. You guys need to do theses things on the weekend! What is the obsession with Wednesdays anyway? :confused:

Maybe I will suggest Palisades for next week just for big Jimbo ;)

I'm down, how many we got. God I love being on vacation.

Not sure yet, keep checking the NASIOC link for a count. There is a couple of people coming from ImprezaWRXSTi.com also + whoever from here. Should be 10-12 I hope at least.

Guest JessterCPA

Sorry guys...cant make it. I am in the wrong part of NJ so getting to Paramus is going to be a chore. Sorry.

Jesse

• 2 weeks later...

+1

If it was on a Saturday afternoon, most would be able to make it. I get home about 6:30-6:45pm from work during the week, and the drive is 1 hour and 7 minutes (I clocked it) if the traffic is light.

Can you guys move or have a Palisades Mall meet on the weekend when it is good for most people?

- Mike

+1

If it was on a Saturday afternoon, most would be able to make it. I get home about 6:30-6:45pm from work during the week, and the drive is 1 hour and 7 minutes (I clocked it) if the traffic is light.

Can you guys move or have a Palisades Mall meet on the weekend when it is good for most people?

- Mike

It's a thing every Wensday and if you are interested in a weekend meet that suits your schedual then just post one, and do it on other forums to help make sure that it happens.

Guest *Jedimaster*
James- I was at Boston Market last Friday from 8-9:30 or so- it was pretty dead- where in Middletown do you guys meet?

Archived