LegacyGT.com

Help me find 19" Rims for my LGT

05GTLTD

Exactly as title states, I spent the last 2 days on the phone and searching the web for a set of 19" similar to the HP Racing EVO style rim. Unfortunately I didn't have any luck. Can't find the right offset required. So, I'm coming to everyone here to help me either find another similar one or something else that I like. I'm attaching a picture of what the HP Racing rim looks like so you guys can see what I'm looking for. I'd love 19's but will settle for 18's and springs Many thanks in advance for helping me out.

2092061130_HPRacing.jpg.86aba52f7df08ed67a4ba834cfdb1c46.jpg

I saw those, they didn't have the correct offset for the legacy in the 19inch size. I think I'm going to get 18" Prodrive P1's in crystal Titanium. Just playing out the idea of how they will look on a silver legacy. If anyone has some P1's on their car or could do a quick photoshop job, that be awesome.

Check out 6061 Forged (http://www.6061forged.com/home.html). They've had a site for a while, but only recently opened their online store. Haven't heard anything about them yet though (anyone have them?), so can't say anything about their quality or legitimacy. Still, a 19 x 7.5 mesh rim for $299/rim, at 16.5 lbs each... it sounds like a damn nice deal. Also, not 2 piece like the rim above... still something to check out though.

Ya I found those...I've given up on the 19's I'm either doing 18" P1's in crystal Titanium, or these 18's from Ace called the Arius in hyper dark. Was also looking at the PIAA mesh style rim in 18's. Just having a really hard time decide on what will look best with a silver car.

fastwrx_1841_3231148.jpg.f0a32f233fe8b2aeaf8fbae9e7e54781.jpg

arius2.gif.5a12607933b607bc915d8b46833ca2e5.gif

• 2 weeks later...
I found all the information on their site under FAQ's. The only thing about the R1 Racing wheel that I don't like is all the lug nut holes.

what's wrong with the lug holes on the GTR9?

Keefe

Keefe

what's wrong with the lug holes on the GTR9?

Keefe

Really personal preference...I've got 5 lugs and only want 5 holes in the rim. I personally don't like having an additonal 5 holes that aren't being used. Looks funny.:lol:

Really personal preference...I've got 5 lugs and only want 5 holes in the rim. I personally don't like having an additonal 5 holes that aren't being used. Looks funny.:lol:

It's less mass for me... also I can bolt up the wheels to other 5x114.3 cars. More uses ;)

Keefe

Keefe

Like the guy who wants something similar to Racing Hart C2s, have you considered Axis Supermesh. They come in 19s.

axiswheels.com

I should get a cut from those guys ...

Archived