LegacyGT.com

My car sightings for the day

Went on a drive out 78 west in New Jersey today and noticed a few cars of interest.

1) 05 outback gt black with NY plates and a roof rack..anyone?

2) 05 WRX sti and 3 Ford Crown Vics parked behind it all with Berndards Township PD on them. Must have been very speedy today.

And lastly a 2005 Aston Martin db9...now that's a nice car.

What did you see today while out and about?

I live about 1 mile from Brookdale and I am there about every afternoon running. Never seen another Legacy though. I have seen a black legacy on Broad, a black legacy sedan on a side street in the Oakview section of Bloomfield.

Are you from Monmouth County^^? Nothing especially nice out today, saw a Turbo and Modena Spyder parked in the hospital parking lot though.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

1. The local Lotus club meet at starbucks

but yesterday I saw

1. older Rolls Royce the big limo type

2. Bentely Aranage - Kemah

3. The ricer H-I.com meet at Starbucks

4. a silver 03 wrx wagon - off 45 south at baybrook mall

wasnt going to bring it up, but...

38 ferraris, 3 rolls royce phantoms, 6 austin martin db9s, and 17 new bentlys

and all this was while eating lunch at an outside table yesterday

beverly hills is the best:)

EDIT: forgot about the 7 mb e55's (most popular car around here) and the 1 mb cl 65's!!!!

Just as a social commentary, I doubt that those cars in those numbers even exist in the state of Iowa. The differentiation of the economy across the country can be an interesting thing to observe sometimes.

If I had a really nice Legacy, like a limited edition, or STi if they ever show up, I would probably have one of the hottest sport sedans around where I live.

no joke, its a different world out here. theres no reason to compare normal america to the strangeness that is los angeles. eg. cuba gooding jr. walked up to me today at the deli, and we had a chat while waiting for our orders. its just the way things are in this crazy a$$ upside down town.

EDIT: forgot about the 7 mb e55's (most popular car around here) and the 1 mb cl 65's!!!!

i wish i could casually count to 38 while i was eating and watching the traffic:lol: i get lost once i pass about 4 in one day

I was on my way to church yesterday in my 05 RGB LGT and I got pulled over doing 54 in a 35--ouch. The cop gets out and says to me and my wife "On your way to church pretty fast eh?" Asks for the registration (which is new) and says "just got it huh? how do you like it?" I told him it was an amazing car but I shouldn't have been going so fast. And then the Fuji Heavy miracle happened--he says "It's nice, I just bought a brand new Outback, isn't the AWD system on these things amazing?" I told him how great it was and we talked about AWD while my wife sat shocked in amazement that I got out of it. Or he let me out of it (hopefully that wonderful Outback owner/cop isn't on this website. :) He told me to enjoy the car and have fun but not too much because "I could have given you 4 points"

I think that was my one freeby on this car.....so hard to drive slow..

I figured people would appreciate that story.

Archived