LegacyGT.com

Blew my eyes away!

So i'm off to the store to do a little shopping. The light turns green and people turn and i notice this brillian blue wagon turning up ahead of me. As i'm rolling up to it, i go "oh it's just an A4 wagon" but ooooh no! It was definately an S4. I turned down the radio and just listened to him drive along b/c it was sooo sweet! I was in a state of shock and awe...

Kenda

So i'm off to the store to do a little shopping. The light turns green and people turn and i notice this brillian blue wagon turning up ahead of me. As i'm rolling up to it, i go "oh it's just an A4 wagon" but ooooh no! It was definately an S4. I turned down the radio and just listened to him drive along b/c it was sooo sweet! I was in a state of shock and awe...

Kenda

Careful, you're likely to be accused of blasphemy by a few around here, even if you may be speaking the truth. ;)

We were riding down to the dog park today to let the pups have some time 'running with the pack'. We were in the MINI convertible........a black Ferrari 512TR pulls up next to us at a light. I rev the motor, which is kind of obnoxious given the Dinan airbox - you can hear the supercharger whine really loud. The guy looks over at me, my fiance and the two goofball pups in the back seat and laughs then and guns it. Thank You!!!!! That's the exact reaction I was looking for. A boxer 12 never sounded so sweet!!!!!! :D

BTW - a neighbor has an Audi S8. It's too quiet. :(

I was rolling next to a 930 Turbo yestreday on the way to surfing. Gave him the thumbs up he gave it back and continued at his speed. We were in a residential zone so no fun could be had but it sounded awesome just rolling along.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Archived