LegacyGT.com

Swaged up legacys siiccckk gt!!! look :)

looks hella ghetto

ya i agree. so now we are degrading ourselves to rattle canning our rims flat black. thats almost as bad as rattle canning your hood flat black to make it look like CF from a distance....while your at it, mask out some crazy design on your headlights and tails and paint the rest flat black too:rolleyes:

ya i agree. so now we are degrading ourselves to rattle canning our rims flat black. thats almost as bad as rattle canning your hood flat black to make it look like CF from a distance....while your at it, mask out some crazy design on your headlights and tails and paint the rest flat black too:rolleyes:

<--- Rattle Can Master Tech

Although I have not done it to my Legacy yet. If they had neon yellow/green in spray paint I would of done it already.:lol:

a small compressor and a paint gun is not that much. just saying. im lucky and have a 55 gallon compressor. but a small 10g electric one and a spray gun isnt more than 100 bucks. and you could paint your whole car in about 30 mins after masking with it. and it would look smooth. not uneven light rattle can. again.....just saying

Archived