LegacyGT.com

Rather than cutting the Cubby to install DVD...

babeatto

Guest *Jedimaster*

取付け後の感想は、

初めて付けたカーナビに興奮してしまいます。満足度は100%ですね。走行中はとても気になってしかたないですが、見ていると事故る危険があるので我慢での運転です。本体を一度リセットして使っていますので精度的にも不満な面が見られます。この先、カーナビが学習していくと精度が上がるのでしょうか?説明書が無いのでさっぱり分かりません。付属のfmモジュレーターも有りましたが、テレビアンテナを付けなかったので未装着です。最近、近所に新しい道が出来たのですが、このカーナビは古いモデルなので道がありません。道無き道を進み、橋の無い川を渡っています(笑)。

@ˆÈ‘O‚©‚ç­‚µ—~‚µ‚©‚Á‚½ƒJ[ƒiƒr‚ðŽè‚É“ü‚ê‚鎖‚ªo—ˆA‘•’…‚Æ‚È‚è‚Ü‚µ‚½B‹@Ží‚̓JƒƒbƒcƒFƒŠƒA‚Ìu‚c‚u‚cŠyƒiƒrv‚Å‚·B

ƒJ[ƒiƒrŽ©‘Ì‚ª””N‘O‚̃‚ƒfƒ‹‚È‚Ì‚ÅA“²‚ê‚Ä‚¢‚½Œã•”ÀȂւ̃LƒbƒYƒ‚ƒjƒ^[‚ª•t‚«‚Ü‚¹‚ñ‚Å‚µ‚½BŽq‹Ÿ‚ׂ̈ÉuƒAƒ“ƒpƒ“ƒ}ƒ“v‚Å‚à‰f‚»‚¤‚©‚ÆŽv‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚µ‚½‚ª–³—‚̂悤‚Å‚·B“–‘RA’Êí‚Ì‚c‚u‚c‰f‰æ‚àŒ©‚ê‚Ü‚¹‚ñB‚½‚¾‚Å‚à‚ç‚Á‚½‚Ì‚ÅæÒ‘ò‚ÍŒ¾‚Á‚Ä‚ç‚ê‚È‚¢‚Å‚·‚ËOO@

Žæ•t‚¯‚͈ȉº‚Éà–¾‚µ‚Ü‚·‚ªAŽæ•t‚¯‚É‚ ‚½‚Á‚ĉ½ˆ‚Ü‚Å“à‘•‚ª‚΂点‚é‚©‚ªd—v‚Å‚µ‚½B”zü‚Ì—Ê‚à‘½‚¢‚Ì‚Å‚È‚é‚ׂ­Œ©‚¦‚È‚¢‚Æ‚±‚ë‚É”‡‚킹‚ÄãY—í‚É‚©‚Á‚±‚æ‚­‚ªAƒJ[ƒiƒrŽæ•t‚¯‚̉ۑè‚Å‚·B

–{»•i‚ł̓eƒŒƒr‚àŒ©‚¦‚Ü‚·‚ªA•t‘®‚̃ƒbƒhƒAƒ“ƒeƒi‚ðŽÔŠO‚ÉŽæ•t‚¯‚邱‚Æ‚É’ïR‚ª‚ ‚Á‚½‚Ì‚Å•t‚¯‚Ü‚¹‚ñ‚Å‚µ‚½Bà•z‚É—]—T‚ª‚ ‚é‚Æ‚«‚ɃKƒ‰ƒX‚É“\‚è•t‚¯‚éƒtƒBƒ‹ƒ€ƒAƒ“ƒeƒi‚ðw“ü‚Å‚·B :lol: :lol: :lol:

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

From Google (Beta) Language Tools translator:

"

It was possible, became installing to obtain a little desired car Nabi from the time before. The type is " DVD easy Nabi " of the カロッツェリア.

Because car Nabi itself is the model of several years ago, the kids monitor to the rear seat which has yearned was not attached. You thought whether for the child it probably will project even with the " un pan man ", but it seems like the excessiveness. Naturally, the usual DVD movie you see and the れ increase are. Simply, being to receive, as for luxury saying, and others there is no れ, don't you think? is, ^ ^

It explains installation below, but that, it was important it can take apart interior to somewhere at the time of installation. Being also the quantity of wiring to be many, crawling to the place where it is not visible if possible, the parenthesis is good cleanly, it is theme of car Nabi installation.

In this product also the television it is visible, but being to have resistance in installing the rod antenna of attachment external you did not attach. When being room in the wallet, the film antenna which is stuck to the glass it is purchase.

Until agreement is possible by your, you make attach with the shop regarding the DIY from different job is possible. It spends also time fully and it is れ る and it is possible at your own pace, don't you think?. Simply, it seems like the shop, " it is beautiful! But " installation is not possible, it can have attachment in those which by your attach, probably will be."

I'm not sure this clears much up, but hey!

-Zeke

I was assuming people knew how to use the online translator to figure it out if they were interested, and not necessary need someone to do the work for them. If you are not interested, there's no need to say this and that or whine. All you have to do is go on to the next thread and ignore this one. Simple.

Typing all that useless stuff just makes it hard for the rest of us who maybe interested in having a glance. This stuff is going on so much in this forum compared to many others.

I've talked to the dealership this past weekend and they said the nav is coming. I don't see why they would exclude it to new cars only. Someone here will be brave enough to just order it and see if it'll fit on 05 models. Also the fact that it's not in the car gives some smart folks a chance to see if there's an aux jack or maybe just put a Y-splitter on the jack so 1 will be legit and the other will be for whatever you want.

Not saying you were whining. Its very nice of you to go that extra mile for those who need others to translate it for them. =)

Its just I noticed there's so many "no-purpose" posts and complaining/whining in this forum in comparison to others. People sometimes post while they dont need to. Just move on if you dont like it.

Its nothing against you. =)

You can use the webpage translator tool on babelfish.altavista.com and link the translated page, while referencing the original. This keeps the post on-topic - I have to admit, I am usually too lazy to do it myself just to find out if what someone posted up is worthwile. I probably read 10x what you do on this board though, since I am a mod.

Archived