LegacyGT.com

A pic of my RBP leggy with the front lip

Saul_Good

I was waiting on the front lip from WRX_LGT but the fact that it will be carbon fiber or fiberglass had me scratch that one off the list as it won't survive very long on a daily driver. So, the STi one is back as top contender due to its aggresive yet subdued look, and ability to take some real world abuse.

I like the looks of this spoiler but haven't been able to track down the souce yet.

Re the blue tape, when I picked up my LGT they forgot to remove the transparent blue tape that was over the Subaru sill plates. At first glance I though "hey, these color matched blue anodized aluminum plates look good with the Regal Blue" before I realized it was protective tape from the factory.

I got mine a while back too........I was think'n about painting it glossy to match the car...when I clean the car it's such a huge diff between the black of the lip and the black of the car...it would look like one piece if it was painted to match...thoughts??

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/stifrontlip.htm

With those pics shes so dirty, it looks like one bumper =)

I like the looks of it, but can't bring myself to spend that much on something that should cost ~$100...

I would agree with you, prior to buying it. I ordered it, kicking myself for spending so much on someting that should cost so little. Now that I have it, I would do it again. Obviously, I wish it were cheaper, but no regrets. :D

Archived