LegacyGT.com

Is the base Legacy worth $2000 more than base Camry?

isitsuby

Thanks for the welcome all. Happy to be here! So I have been driving the new 2010 Legacy for a coupe of days now.

Initial observations:

• It sits quite high, as compared to my previous civic
  • It seems to turn differently. The steering does not seem very responsive going into the turn until I am half way into the turn and then when I press the gas pedal a bit it seems to turn more if I hold the steering at the same angle. I will have to take the car to a parking lot and try this a couple of times to judge how exactly it behaves. I am guessing for now that this is probably due to the all wheel drive. Anyone else found this?
  • The car feels quite smooth in normal driving, but at a stop sign or a red light, when it idles, if I rest my arm on the armrest on the door I feel a slight vibration. This vibration goes away once the car moves again. Anyone else feel this?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the welcome all. Happy to be here! So I have been driving the new 2010 Legacy for a coupe of days now.

Initial observations:

• It sits quite high, as compared to my previous civic
  • It seems to turn differently. The steering does not seem very responsive going into the turn until I am half way into the turn and then when I press the gas pedal a bit it seems to turn more if I hold the steering at the same angle. I will have to take the car to a parking lot and try this a couple of times to judge how exactly it behaves. I am guessing for now that this is probably due to the all wheel drive. Anyone else found this?
  • The car feels quite smooth in normal driving, but at a stop sign or a red light, when it idles, if I rest my arm on the armrest on the door I feel a slight vibration. This vibration goes away once the car moves again. Anyone else feel this?

how bad is the vibration? I drove a 2010 2.5i as my rental and I dont feel anything, I'm not sure about the steering tho...

Archived