LegacyGT.com

So now what???

i have had my 05 LGT for a good 5 months. :) LOVE IT TO DEATH. i bought it with a perrin UP, Cobb DP, Stage 2 AP tune, front and rear sway bars, rota P1 rims(i believe). Not sure where to go now. money is slightly tight. i was just wondering of any cheap(ish) things you guys had in mind that would improve my love for my LGT. already got 30% tint on all windows, ipod mod, and full led interior kit and HID headlights. gimme some ideas???

i have had my 05 LGT for a good 5 months. :) LOVE IT TO DEATH. i bought it with a perrin UP, Cobb DP, Stage 2 AP tune, front and rear sway bars, rota P1 rims(i believe). Not sure where to go now. money is slightly tight. i was just wondering of any cheap(ish) things you guys had in mind that would improve my love for my LGT. already got 30% tint on all windows, ipod mod, and full led interior kit and HID headlights. gimme some ideas???

SPT turbo heatshield

Cobb radiator shroud

they fit very tight and nicely under the hood ;)

headlight clearing in the near future when i have time for sure. front lip spoiler already there. infamous tune.... that can be done as well. i was looking into the radiator shroud. thanks for the ideas

Archived