LegacyGT.com

Need help with vacuum line

I can't view the picture at work, but I'm guessing it goes forward under the intake manifold to a little round black thing with a small piece of foam on it. There should be a black plastic nipple just hidding under the intake that the line mates to.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Oh did I get it right ?

No you should be able to slip the hose back on. Use a little dishwashing soap to lube the hose, may be try needle nose pliers and slip it on.

Remember I have know idea what your picture shows.

I know my line fell off in that area I'm talking about when I pulled the MBC and boost gauge off years ago.

It's above the turbo right?

The little round black thingy I spoke is forward by the altenator

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Got it. It goes under the TMIC and connects to a green T at the front center of the TMIC.

picture coming soon.

Look about 2" down below my fingers. I shook my hose from the BOV and that's where it moves on the other end.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x40/92Si/DSCN4209.jpg

Really? I found an unused nipple (at least thats what I think it is) on the intake manifold and just routed it there. At least I thought it works. Will look for the green T tomorrow thanks Max Cap

Oh...so you can see under there ? I just did some quick shaking of the hose and it looked like that was attached.

If the car drives ok and feels good, may be you got it.

Archived