LegacyGT.com

Good...Junkyard

unequal

Looking to get my right/rear door replaced on my '06 Legacy sedan..OBP. Damaged pretty badly...anyone know of a pretty good junkyard in the dc/md/va area? I've already contacted Southlawn and Best Foreign....no luck.

Yeah, can't go wrong with Brandywine. Any time I needed an import part, even an entire axle assembly, they always had em. If I needed even an entire transmission assembly, they had em.

Can't go wrong with Brandywine!

I would also recommend Brandywine. IIRC you can even look at their inventory online. They have 7 or 8 different yards, depending on what kind of car the parts are for. I don't remember where they have subarus, though.

They're like the Carmax of junkyards!

I would also recommend Brandywine. IIRC you can even look at their inventory online. They have 7 or 8 different yards, depending on what kind of car the parts are for. I don't remember where they have subarus, though.

They're like the Carmax of junkyards!

LOL!! Now THAT is a good line: "The Carmax of Junkyards"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, when you walk into the junkyard of Brandywine, at first you will feel overwhelmed by how many cars there are to part off. But when you go in more, you will see so many cars, you'll be sure to walk out with a few parts and spares for your own car.

Can't go wrong at all. Plus they are good people over there. My dad deals with them a lot for parts.

• 2 weeks later...

if you have a friendly shop in the area... they will deliver for FREE....

I do this with my garage sometimes. Order a part and give them the cash for when its delivered. Better than driving to them.

This was a number of years ago on my HONDA FYI

Archived