LegacyGT.com

WRX suspension?!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe how much better my car handles in the turns. It's like a different car! I only have the wrx parts in the front. Still have lgt parts in the rear. I was expecting my front end to be lower but, it didn't drop my front end at all. It's so much stiffer though.

my springs have settled in (h&r) and ive got the buttsag. it's really getting obnoxious; can anyone confirm those spacers go between the tophat and the frame? I just wanna double check before I order them, because if they do it's a simple thing to throw in. also, do you know if the stock studs are long enough for a 1/2" spacer, or is the 3/8" as far as we can go?

edit: stupid me. it's at the top of the damn page. anyway, which spacers should I use from the one that was posted earlier?

ok so if i use leggy gt front end (bumper, fenders.) would it even the look of the car out? I was thinking of swapping the front end anyway i like the gt front bumper alot more.

the fenders and hood are the same for all models of 2nd gen legacy..

the gt bumper is different, obviously, but wont do anything but make your car appear lower to the trained eye... because of the bottom of the cover is lower than the L's

• 3 weeks later...
I got my Megan racing springs! Just lowered it today! Looks bad ass too! Yes the spacers go between the top hat and the body. I got the 3/8 spacers from paranoid fab. $30 shipped. Great deal. Other people wanted 30 before shipping. I'll post a pic up in a few.

I have a friend who is going to give me a really good deal on his wrx suspension for my 97 outback.... I was curious it it would work just because the outback shocks and stuff are toast....

Interested in seeing before and after pics of the car.

Archived