LegacyGT.com

Recomend a Good Body Shop in Boston

sportwagon

I need to get my roof repaired from the a$$hats that tryed to pry my roof rack off with a crowbar... I live in Boston and I want a good shop to do the repairs and will drive relatively anywhere within the city or outside it!

0324001039.thumb.jpg.c371a1e95cc991023db7a97dbea74f5a.jpg

0324001037a.thumb.jpg.303962b71ec57e2b597ddf3b311f2b80.jpg

I had good luck with Hogan & Van in Medford. It wasn't exterior/visible bodywork though, they replaced a rusted support beam (on my Maxima).

If you get yourself up to Manchester NH, I recommend Eastern Auto Body. They have rebuilt my LGT twice and the work has been very impressive.

Not sure if you have taken care of this yet or not but My old man owns any autobody shop in Maynard and does all the work himself. We are doing some serious work on mine right now customizing it. If you haven't gotten it taken care of let me know. My Dad has been doing Auto Body work for 30plus years and kills it. Good luck

I'd love to see what customizations you are going GTstage2! :)

And.. I also have a friend in Waltham that I've known for 10+ years and have sent a bunch of cars to do work there.. and my own car for exterior pieces to paint etc.

I was hit back in March and needed to replace the quarter panel, rear bumper, rear wheel, rear passenger side door, and some other small parts. We decided to get rid of the door moldings. paint everything from the windows down and the entire front of the car. Putting on a front lip and doing some other smalls changes. I will post pictures when she is finished, we have only done the passenger side doors, takes about a day a door so it's not a quick process and working everyday puts a damper in the process.

Not sure if you have taken care of this yet or not but My old man owns any autobody shop in Maynard and does all the work himself. We are doing some serious work on mine right now customizing it. If you haven't gotten it taken care of let me know. My Dad has been doing Auto Body work for 30plus years and kills it. Good luck

Thanks anyways! I dropped it off today!

ugh man, well at least it'll get sorted out, hopefully turns out good at susi

you seem to have pretty bad luck with the street parking, IIRC someone hit you a while back and broke something suspension related ??

I guess I'm too late to the party but when I lived in Boston I alway took my cars to any shop in JP, the Dominican guys in JP do great work and for cheap. There was a shop on the corner of Washington and Columbus ave that did great work but I'm not sure if they're still there.

Archived