LegacyGT.com

help finding a thread....08+ sti seats into the legacy

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that would be real nice. even if theyre not "plug n play" my main concern was the brackets lining up to the bolt holes.

when i fitted the wrx seats 2 holes didnt line up. not a big deal could have retrofitted em (after reading how another member put the older sti seats seats in his lgt)

i wanted it to be reversable if i decide to sell my car one day. So when i heard the 08 sti brackets lined up i was happy as a pig in shit.

found a clean set from a totaled sti :)

I've been looking into getting WRX seats - they're similar to the STi, no alcantara, but can be found at a much cheaper price. I have the tan interior in my car, so I'd be getting them reupholstered. Though, I need to find a shop that can match the colour to the stock interior :(

I've been looking into getting WRX seats - they're similar to the STi, no alcantara, but can be found at a much cheaper price. I have the tan interior in my car, so I'd be getting them reupholstered. Though, I need to find a shop that can match the colour to the stock interior :(

you mean the black ones? i was thinking the same.

maybe have them just remove the "wrx" symbol and put LEGACY ;)

• 4 weeks later...
My girlfriend has an 08 wrx and I'm trying really hard to convince her to trade me. Doubt she will but it'll be fun annoying the crap out of her.

yeah like spartan said...just at least swap them out that way you can answer everyone's question for sure if they fit and it the airbag connectors are the same.

Archived