LegacyGT.com

15% tint - "Radiation shields, Up!"

i've got a 5% tint on my legacy. 4 doors, and back. its perfect.

160$ w/ 3yr warranty

Sure. Not all of us work for the District Attorney's Office as State Prosecutors. OK so you don't have to be that high up in the judicial system...but you certainly got hook-ups with the cops/Mayor's Office etc that most of us do NOT. Quit Bragging.

Well, I parked my car in 90 degree temp parking lot for several hours.

Normally I would have melted getting - hot seats and steering wheel - but my silver w/15% tint was cool.

Same as outside temp.

Seats and steering wheel were only mildly warm.

Really could tell the effects of the tint.

I see lots of 15% fully tinted cars on the road. Seems pretty normal in SoCal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by peniXmalone

i've got a 5% tint on my legacy. 4 doors, and back. its perfect.

160$ w/ 3yr warranty

Sure. Not all of us work for the District Attorney's Office as State Prosecutors. OK so you don't have to be that high up in the judicial system...but you certainly got hook-ups with the cops/Mayor's Office etc that most of us do NOT. Quit Bragging.

hmm i dont work for any sort of government agency. im a waiter and thats about it.

O..its a thread about tint..please tell me how im bragging and ill stop. thanks.

Well, I parked my car in 90 degree temp parking lot for several hours.

Normally I would have melted getting - hot seats and steering wheel - but my silver w/15% tint was cool.

I was surprised at how cool it was inside my car yesterday. It usually gets pretty hot in the afternoon sun, but with the 15% tint all around, it was very nice inside. In fact, I had to adjust the climate control to make sure that the A/C didn't turn on!

I had 35% done when I got the car two months ago but I found it to be too light. I just had it redone to 15%. Much better.

You can somewhat see through the driver's window, but my gear in the back is all but invisible, as needed.

Archived