LegacyGT.com

I need/ looking for help with Cobb springs

clark687

i have cobb springs on my 08 spec.B and I would rather have a set of Rallitek's to be honest with you. They make so much damn noise going over bumps. I like the drop but it sounds like hell in parking lots and leaving places.
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I live in harford county and the springs where bought used and there's the silencer ring if that makes a diff.

I am not trying to stear you away i also have the silencer rings with alot of noise.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I had cobb springs on my STi, they were a little noisy... Not anymore than any other spring I've driven (RCE, Perrin, Intrax, and Cobb).

I have spring compressors. But live in Whitemarsh/Essex area.

I currently have Cobb Springs on my LGT but I paired them with Bilstein HD's. No noise, but watch out for the large bumps. I also suggest the walkthrough above. Helped me a lot.

Was woundering if anyone was availble this week or on sat 5/23 to help with install due to im not to good with breaking down stuff on my car.. if so please give me a ring, 4103224804. thanks

Was woundering if anyone was availble this week or on sat 5/23 to help with install due to im not to good with breaking down stuff on my car.. if so please give me a ring, 4103224804. thanks

You posted this at 1030 pm on Sat 5/23 WTF ?,,,,:spin:

If your no good at installs etc,,either learn or pay someone to do it!

Hey now, nothing wrong with the man asking for help. I asked for help when I was doing mine and got someone off here to come help, who was awesome. Some people just arent comfortable learning these things on their own (I am, but its just easier with 2 people sometimes).

• 4 weeks later...
Nope still sitting in the box in my room.

I need new tires and brakes now so gonna have to wait even more.

Brakes are easy, especially if you are already doing suspension. Tires- not so much.

PM me and we can see if we can work out a date.

What part of the brakes do you need? I'm doing brembo's today, so I'll have pads and rotors for cheap.

Are you pulling your GT front calipers?

When you said that you were going with Brembos, I was not sure whether you meant a caliper swap-out or just new Brembo rotors.

Archived