LegacyGT.com

But I don't want a Stiffy!

Argh, admins, please help me! I just signed up and I seem to have fat fingered my login name. I want "Stiggy" not "Stiffy." :lol:

And it's ok to laugh, I showed my fiancée what I had done and she laughed at me for a good 10 minutes.

We can't change such an epic name as Stiffy.

If you really want it changed, PM me 100 Canadian dollars and I'll fix it.

This is almost as good as if you 'accidently' typed Dick Morningwood as your name.

Yes, I have Dick Morningwood saved on this forum. Don't even try to register it.

"And now its time for the legacygt.com tame racing driver. Some say it's impossible for him to wear socks. And he can open a beer bottle with his testes. All we know is... he's called The Stiffy!"

"And now its time for the legacygt.com tame racing driver. Some say it's impossible for him to wear socks. And he can open a beer bottle with his testes. All we know is... he's called The Stiffy!"

:lol::lol:

This is, indeed, epic. :)

I vote to keep the name, and for the Mods/Admin to give you a custom title for giving us all a good (and good-natured) laugh. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Hey, my real name is Richard Wood. You are dangerously close to identity fraud Gire.

My uncles name is Richard Wood... and he has a son Richy Wood...

And no one should ever take a name so close to the Stig... Don't wanna piss him off.

Archived