LegacyGT.com

Anybody in Mooresville, NC that can check out a car for me?

rao

How often do you get to be a part of history?

Join a very select group of people who have checked out project cars for me. You do not need mechanical aptitude - believe me any car that I buy is going to be torn apart and then put back together with some different parts :icon_twis. You only need to be able to spot rust and know a POS when you see it :)

I am looking at a car in Mooresville, NC.

It is NOT a Subaru and it is top secret I have a new project in mind.

If you can please e-mail or PM me. I need someone to check it out. It is at a business so no dealing with weird Craig's List people

I will take care of your expenses and ship you a case of JDM Quaker State, plus you will have my undying gratitude.

Im not terribly far off and was actually going to be going right through there next weekend. Ive done some body work and car buying inspections before so I probably have a good idea of what you are looking for.

If I actually head through that way Ill look at it for you. PM me the details.

Im not terribly far off and was actually going to be going right through there next weekend. Ive done some body work and car buying inspections before so I probably have a good idea of what you are looking for.

If I actually head through that way Ill look at it for you. PM me the details.

Nice edit :)

No thanks. If someone else is interested, please let me know.

Yeah, I really wanted to be a huge dick in return, because I really dont like you. At all.

But the offer stands, if you dont find anyone else, I will likely be going by there next weekend. I could look at it and take some hi-res photos for you.

PM me if you decide to swallow your pride.

Yeah, I really wanted to be a huge dick in return, because I really dont like you. At all.

But the offer stands, if you dont find anyone else, I will likely be going by there next weekend. I could look at it and take some hi-res photos for you.

PM me if you decide to swallow your pride.

Interesting.

It has nothing to do with pride, but I think it might work better if someone else took a look at the car.

Archived