LegacyGT.com

turn signal cancellation

pflo

minor annoyance: does anyone notice that the turn signal cancellation doesn't seem to be very sensitive? i tend to have to cancel the signal manually for anything less than turns of 90 degrees. if the radio is loud sometimes i don't notice - i can't stand being behind other drivers who are oblivious to their signals.

yeah it depends, sometimes it clicks off right away, others it stays on. I've gotten into a habbit to check the dash anyway, but have certainly been victim of the having it on for like 15 miles on the highway

quit complaining u lazy bum and use those hands....next u'd want auto turn signals that come on when u think of turning or changing lanes....geez...get an suv instead...they'll put that feature on suv's first for the average fat lazy american man/woman :lol:

quit complaining u lazy bum and use those hands....next u'd want auto turn signals that come on when u think of turning or changing lanes....geez...get an suv instead...they'll put that feature on suv's first for the average fat lazy american man/woman :lol:

yeah, as soon as we all get those microchip implants driving will be mindless

It bugs me too. My problem is I finally got my seat adjusted where it is almost comfortable and I can still reach everything - I have long legs. But the steering wheel blocks that particular area of the dash. So if the stereo is cranked I need to crank my neck to make sure it is off.

I think complaining about such goofy things is a good sign that our cars are so great! Hopefully they will stay that way as the miles where on.

Archived