LegacyGT.com

Connecticut Autox Sunday

car39

I think that I just might be there, with the Legacy. On a test drive yesterday something to do with the transmission in the SC2 autcross abuser went bad, very bad. I have no idea when the tupperware go-cart will see the track again, but the blue bruiser, maybe tomarrow.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

...actually I never made it on Sunday, I have no good excuse...

On the other hand I will be at the FCSCC event this upcomming Sunday with the LGT. Hope to see you there!

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Good. Looking forward to it. Weather channel say mid to high 50's, and showers.

A buddy of mine from Yonkers will be there too, with his '05 Legacy GT sedan.

We'll be looking at tearing up D Stock! ( Right... ).

dp

....you know...according to the 2005 SCCA Solo rule book that's posted on-line, the 2005 Subaru Legacy GT is still listed in H Stock...I think I'm gonna try and swing it:lol: . I'm ready to beat up on some Mini Coopers (non "S");)

EL4NFZT7

The 'track' is a parking lot at the Naugatuck Valley Community College... exit 18 on I-84, up at Founder's Hall.

It's a fairly good sized lot, and the surface is fine ( with one kind of rough section out by a light pole... good for a 40 to 50 second run ( when they throw in a loop of some kind ). Generally, they get a second car out on the course while the first one is 3/4 done... helps to keep things moving.

The Club folk are better than pretty nice, and usually things run well enough for some fun runs at the end of competition. You should try to make it!!!

dp

Archived