LegacyGT.com

Need your photochop...

Legasee

I'd go for something this color with the big brakes too. Anytime you are dealing with wide open spokes on your wheels you'll probably want to clean up what's behind them too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/Jngrbrdman/scoobyrims.jpg

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I'd go for something this color with the big brakes too. Anytime you are dealing with wide open spokes on your wheels you'll probably want to clean up what's behind them too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/Jngrbrdman/scoobyrims.jpg

I'm satisified with the size of the rotors on our GT's :D (butI'd get bbk if I had the extra $$$ to dish out)...

talkin abou brakes...I was just out for lunch and there was traffic while I was coming back (just broke the 1g mile barrier :D), and realized that either it's the RE92's or our brakes don't brake all that well...I haven't really stepped on the brakes since buying the car a few weeks ago, and today...well, I wouldn't say I almost got into a car accident... but I did brake hard enough for some of the stuff in the trunk to roll fowards

cf--just got back from traffic, brake and go, brake and go, felt the brakes/tires don't stop the car well (upgraded brakes on the GT?)

In Taiwan now...:spin:

^^^ Yeah, that. I haven't done any driving where my brakes felt like they weren't good enough, but I have had situations where I know the tires were to blame. I'm not saying they are crap, but I can say that I look forward to getting some nice sticky performance tires on there that don't have the road noise and feel like they'll hold corners better.

OCDETAILS BLOG

I'm gonna hold out for some of these I think.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/Jngrbrdman/C2.jpg

Those would look smooooth on our cars. Nice deep polished lip... mmmmmmm

OCDETAILS BLOG

• 3 weeks later...
They aren't still available unless you find a secret source. I've got my eyes on a used set locally. As soon as he parks in a dark parking lot long enough they will be mine. Bwahahahahhahaah! ;):lol: Actually, he said he was thinking about selling them, so we are in negotiations. I think those would just look too sweet on our cars.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived