LegacyGT.com

Temp, MPG, DTE, or Time?

ChE Outback XT

Where do you spend your display time?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you spend your display time?

• Outside Temp
    • Instantaneous MPG
    • Ave MPG
    • Distance to Empty
    • Time Since Liftoff
    • I don't discriminate - a little of each

Guest *Jedimaster*
Temp all the way baby- I apparently have little influence over the other setting as well, but this one tends not to make me keep looking at it while I drive!

Guest JessterCPA
I use the time all the time. I know if I am running late if I pass landmarks later than their normal ETA's.

• 4 weeks later...

lol, thats funny, no one wants to see how many miles until they have to go to the gas station. I hate to see mine, I just spent $40 to fill up my tank.

Here in San Diego, I leave it on out side temp:D

• 4 months later...

YAY for Che OutbackXT and Bozeman, MT

I know someone that lives there :) Too bad they cant get a Subie... poor college student he is... but I can leave him green with envy of my LGT :)

Oh, BTW... Gotta have the outside temp, lets me know if its cool enough to open that gorgeous moon roof and let the cool air in, or keep the hot out.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

• 3 months later...
Hard to believe more people look at Instant MPG than the Distance to Empty display. For me, the IMPG changes much too quickly to be of any use, from 99.9 mpg to 7.3 mpg in the blink of an eye. I'd much rather they had put in an Average Speed display. Comparing average speed to average mph would me much more helpful than a constantly changing instant mpg display.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i'm hooked on AMPG. i like when it says 25.7 :lol: i'm not a big fan of when it goes from like 23 to 20 b/c i decided to play in the boost in a few gears!!! every now and then ill switch to temp b/c i was constantly used to looking at it in the '02 (was in the same little box as the mileage).

Kenda:dm:

Archived