LegacyGT.com

Keyless Entry System

I would like to get the OEM Subaru Keyless entry system back on my car. When I first got my car the system worked fine for me but every time my dad would use my car it would always honk at him or flash the lights at him so he got pissed and took my Subaru to his work and had them rip the system out of it. I didn't appreciate that very much but I didn't have a choice because when I asked for it back he had already thrown everything out. Does anyone know of a OEM keyless entry module and a fob or two that is for sale? I would like it to have come out of a 1998 LGT like mine. Thanks!

Well you guys will never guess what happened after I posted this forum. I went on the Seattle craigslist and found that someone was actually selling the whole Keyless Entry System (the system came out of a White 1998 Subaru LGT) with 2 remotes and the module for $80. So I bought it from him and he is shipping it over to me today and then I'll send him the money for it. How cool is that?

Haha I couldn't believe it happened to come up! The guy who is selling it to me is pretty cool, he is sending it to me and letting me make sure it works on my car before I have to pay for it. That's pretty awesome that he trusts me that much and I will definitely pay for it provided it works, if not I'll just send it back.

Archived