LegacyGT.com

Where do you park?

damn yall are some anal people. i'll park anywhere. hell a couple of years ago i parked in the first spot by the door at a store. the first spot was the offical parking lot snow depository. the RF tire was sitting kinda ontop of the snow bank, LF was on the asphalt, RR was half on/half off. i didn't care b/c i only had to take 5 steps and i was in the door on a cold day. it's like someone said in another reply...they don't stay new forever.

Kenda

thats because you have a MY02 Legacy :lol:

just playing :D

I'm kind of an @Ss, I park in the farthest space of a nearly vacant lot and still take a shuttle bus into work so I don't have to leave my car in a parking garage :)

I also bound the car completely in bubble wrap, and then finish it off with car tarp.

HA! I can one up yah! I stole those orange cones from the cable company and put one on each corner of my car! :lol: :lol: :lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

hehehe even if i had a new car i'm not parking a mile away. i refuse to become my father in this matter!! :lol: he was the KING of 2 parking spaces sideways. plus i'm just a lazy bastard :lol:

Kenda

Last sentence explains most drivers.

I park as far away as possibel if I go shopping. At work my assistant is just as anal as I am, she parks on one side. On the other side is a guy who details vehicles on the weekends. I'm pretty safe at work...Grocery stores are another matter :mad: .

I parked my car in a "safe" spot. curb on one side, Pillar on another. What happens? Someone runs into my bumper and puts a huge scrape in it! :mad: Go figure.

Maybe Saturn has the right idea?

tom

tom :)

I hate grocery shops and malls, so whenever I park I look for a space with both adjacent spaces occupied as I'm usually out of their in 15 minutes or less, so I prefer to park beside:

- minivans, because of their non-hinging doors

- exotics, other luxury or expensive cars, owners usually are as anal as me

- cars close to their passenger side and farther away from the driver side, because of the low probability of having passengers and the 100% probability of having a driver, who may smash the door in my car

and I try to avoid:

- old school, rice, trucks, BUICKS

- coupes, their hinging doors are longer and therefore have to be opened more to get inside, which increases the chances of getting hit

One last tip, I try to position my car so that the side mirrors will be hit before the door.

I keed I keeed

Archived