LegacyGT.com

'07 Spec B interior swap into '05

They won't! Sorry... Unless you do lots of modification. I was checking out my wife's wagon cause I wanted to do '09 Spec B interior, but it won't work as far as I can tell. I would go look at a wagon's back seats and compare before you get into it.

Aw man right when I thought I found a set that would work :mad::spin:. How far off are the wagon rears from the sedan rears? Are the seats different sizes/mounted differently?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outback has rear arm rest which the LegGT wagon don't (at least the cloth one).

zmarko confirmed in his thread that the OBXT rear seats are the same as the LGT wagon rears *edit, nevermind, he did say something about the armrest*.

Still wondering what the exact differences are between LGT sedan rears and LGT wagon rears? Not trying to bother you JDMChizad, but whenever you get the chance to look and compare, I'd appreciate it.

Edited by scoobydoobie

Ok! Finally got into the wagon and remembered why it didn't work! The seats latch differently... On the sides instead of the back brace. The side pieces are completely different, too. It would take a lot more custom work than I have done here, so I would just wait patiently for sedan interior! Sorry man...

• 5 months later...
Chad, if you had to take a guess, do you think a non-folding rear seat could be swapped into an '08 sedan? My friend's '08 is totaled and being salvaged... he is willing to give me the rear seat setup but he is worried the insurance/salvage company will balk at having no rear seat. Just investigating options at this point.

Yeah it should swap right over, it just won't really connect at the top since the hooks that support it won't be there, but that doesn't really matter; the bottom will bolt right up. Just make sure to take all the brackets out.

• 1 month later...

Finally got my rear seats a week or so ago! Need to buy some of the OEM hardware for the fold down conversion, but should be doing the swap at some point once it gets warmer out.

Question though, can I re-use my original seats bottoms and just install the hinge, seat back and side pieces? Or do I need to use the 07 seat bottoms as well?

Reason I ask is because the set I bought has some stains on the rear passenger side. It's the same color material as my stock seats (unlimited, black/grey cloth) so that would be great if I could keep my original, unstained seat bottoms.