LegacyGT.com

Grimlin's '09 SpecB

grimlin

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We purchased a Mustang Dyno (1100 series). It should be here Dec. 1st and will probably take a few days to get it into the ground and going. I'll keep you guys posted

(FYI- this is my first and only public posting about the dyno, so feel special. LOL ;) )

• 1 year later...
I've made a lot of changes to the legacy since the last time I posted. My sleeved block just got back from the machine shop and should be running before we go to Pikes Peak at the end of June. I just dropped off my intake manifold, turbo inlet, TMIC, catch can, valve covers and turbo housing at Top Koat to get powder coated. I've also got a new zeitronix ethonal gauge going in along with HID lights that I got for Christmas. I'll post pics up very soon.

I've made a lot of changes to the legacy since the last time I posted. My sleeved block just got back from the machine shop and should be running before we go to Pikes Peak at the end of June. I just dropped off my intake manifold, turbo inlet, TMIC, catch can, valve covers and turbo housing at Top Koat to get powder coated. I've also got a new zeitronix ethonal gauge going in along with HID lights that I got for Christmas. I'll post pics up very soon.

I'm very anxious to see the pics!

Mary, are you going for more power? Y'all going to be at CCMX?

No. I'm very happy with my 400hp/ 450tq. I may turn it up from time to time (still want to hit the track atleast once) but I'll probably stick to 400 for my daily tune. I'm not sure what I'm more excited about... the sleeves or the cams :woowoo:

And CCMX- we'll be in Colorado that day. The Pikes Peak Hill Climb race is that weekend. We will have a small group there representing for us and there is a possibility that Les will be there, but I don't know. We will be at the Ricekiller meet on July 9th at the American Airlines Center. You should come to that also!

:bbq: (dont really have a good reason to use this, I just thought it looked pretty cool lol)

Archived