LegacyGT.com

'97 BG Leggy Springs

eekay

The springs dont really matter between the GT's and Outbacks. The difference with the Outbacks is that there are body spacers on the frame of the car which "lifts" it up. I didnt mess with those spacers and still got proper results. H&R springs and the Struts are gonna be Legacy wagon not Outback. If your gonna look for lowering options on the Outbacks you have to look at Legacies and WRX parts since there isnt a "specific" kit for Outbacks.

This link explains about the correct way of lowering the Outback and explains what to do: http://sl-i.net/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11517

Anything after 06 i think is different due to the bolt pattern change.

Question about this, by "after 06" do you mean "after 06-07"? Because what I remember is the Impreza got a facelift in '06, stayed the same in '07 then got another facelift in '08.

Reason I ask is because there is a local guy selling 07 WRX struts/springs from a sedan for cheap and I want to know if they will work.

edit: There's also someone selling STI Pinks for cheap too but they're also from a sedan, are there seperate STI Pinks for sedans and wagons or are they universal?

re-edit: Just did some quick research, STI Pinks are different from sedan to wagon.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived