LegacyGT.com

A message from Ryan Davis... the former master tech of the dealer in Cary, NC

tt jax

My name is Ryan Davis. Many of you may know me from one of the three Subaru dealerships in the triangle area of North Carolina.

Most recently, I was the lead Subaru technician at Johnson Subaru of Cary. I have also been working to build a small independent Subaru specific hot rod shop. This became a source of discomfort for the current service manager at the dealership and I was recently terminated after 7 years with Subaru. I worked very hard to bring in the customer base I had acquired through correct service and repair, as well as simple fair treatment to build the dealership over the year and a half I was employed there. Over the years, I attained the highest level of Subaru certification, Senior Master Technician status, as well as ASE master status. I enjoyed working for Subaru, and overall my dealership experience over the years has been positive. There are great people at all three of these dealers, techs and otherwise. Typically however, service managers are slow to think and quick to act.

I will be continuing to provide the best level of service I can provide, now at my shop in Cary, NC, turbotime.us. Thank you to all of my customers for their patronage and support at the dealerships.

Guest heightsgtltd

Don't know you, but what you posted sounds very professional and you took the high road after being done wrong from the sound of it.

Good luck to you in your new endeavor bro :)

• 2 weeks later...
Dam Ryan that sucks!! I'm Eric, Kenny's friend down here in fayetteville/ft bragg. You may or may not remember me, i was the guy who had the evo9 rs. Anyway when i do get ready to get serious on my lgt i will definately have you do the work. Good luck with the shop and i will let others know about turbotime.

I had some warranty work done on my Legacy at the dealership where Ryan worked and he was very professional & helpful.

Sorry to hear about your loss Ryan. I'm guessing lame-o Southern States wouldn't want anyone "crowding" them either. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Now that I'm fully in SoCar, will have to make a trip up to see you and check out your shop. Good luck with your efforts and know that you're living my dream.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 3 weeks later...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! Just to let you all know, Turbotime will be moving to a larger location as of Jan 4. We will be closed from 12/24-1/4. We will reopen at our new location (which is only 2 bays down from where we are now) with 2 lifts for 'convenience' services. This means No appointment required for your oil/filter services, tire rotations and the like.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The TT crew.

Just thought I'd throw up some pics of my car heading off for its makeover at TurboTime:

http://moojohn.com/truck/towlgt2.jpg

http://moojohn.com/truck/towlgt.jpg

The ol' Hemi towed it without any problems. Trailer is 2100 lbs and the car is 3400.

Archived