LegacyGT.com

2005's Depleted Inventories

madscot

Not sure if this is a problem nationally, but it seems like the majority of preferred colors and trims (base GT 5M and base XT 5M) have already been picked over, which leaves only the fully loaded, higher sticker models for late-comers like me.

I've read that the 06's are due in the summer, but I've not seen any comments from the dealer reps themselves.

Agreed.

I was actually hoping to generate a response from some of the dealer reps listed in the Pre-Purchase forum. *ahem* Kevin@SoD. ;)

I've been scanning inventories for out of state dealers and finding a greater selection, although a good portion are still fully loaded models, which don't quite fit into my budget.

I found a dealer in Baton Rouge with a base 5M LGT Wagon. He was even considerate enough to provide the selling price in email, which is about $3300 under MSRP.

At our dealership we have a few base XT's and GT's. We're a relatively small dealership with only 3-1/2 salesman, and maybe 100 cars MAX. The showroom only fits 4 cars. It's these frikin outbacks that are taking up all the space. Come on people buy some outback 2.5i's!

madscot - $3,300 UNDER MSRP for a base LGT 5M is about $23,800 which is $1,100 UNDER invoice which is $400 UNDER dealer holdback.

If you can get that car for that price, take it!

The actual quote was $24,500 on a base 5M LGT Wagon (black/black with perimeter alarm) that lists for $27,851 on the dealers website.

To avoid the 450 mile one way trip out of state, I'll be making a trip to Subaru of Dallas this week to see what they have to offer.

Archived