LegacyGT.com

when does the 06 legacygt come out?

I would definately like to see a 6 speed and HID headlights, i don't see front LSD happening but it's possible, i figure a few small upgrades on the interior and that auto climate control (still haven't figured out what it's deal is)

I would definately like to see a 6 speed and HID headlights, i don't see front LSD happening but it's possible, i figure a few small upgrades on the interior and that auto climate control (still haven't figured out what it's deal is)

If I had a guess it would have one or two added features, but nothing drastic. More fixes than new stuff. Hopefully they'll work out the wierd auto-climate setup - the way it works now is it blows hot then cold air back and forth switching it up..

- Mike

Sorry to break it to you, but I pulled a date out of thin air and posted it. :lol: :lol:

If I had a guess, you'd probably see it June/July - August tops.

:mad: lol i thought that was kind of odd having an exact date haha, but i figured somewhere between may and july. If the 05 and 06 are practically the same, i can probably get a nice deal on a 05

If I had a guess it would have one or two added features, but nothing drastic. More fixes than new stuff. Hopefully they'll work out the wierd auto-climate setup - the way it works now is it blows hot then cold air back and forth switching it up..

- Mike

yeah that's what my mom's 2.5i does. Have it on 100% heat and it'll hit that temp and then switch to 100% A/C, the keyless entry can sometimes be a pain too.

:mad: lol i thought that was kind of odd having an exact date haha, but i figured somewhere between may and july. If the 05 and 06 are practically the same, i can probably get a nice deal on a 05

They should be exactly the same, I really can't see Subaru adding tons of stuff to the '06 model. If they don't do it to Forester, which has had features and models in Japan for a few years now that are not sold in the US, than I can't see it being done to the Legacy. If you didn't know, for the '06 model of the Forester - SOA changed the body style slightly and is advertising the Forester XT with more power (now with 230hp), but it's still using the old 4spd automatic and still doesn't offerfeatures like the navigation that have been availiable on the Forester for a bit now in Japan.

- Mike

They should be exactly the same, I really can't see Subaru adding tons of stuff to the '06 model. If they don't do it to Forester, which has had features and models in Japan for a few years now that are not sold in the US, than I can't see it being done to the Legacy. If you didn't know, for the '06 model of the Forester - SOA changed the body style slightly and is advertising the Forester XT with more power (now with 230hp), but it's still using the old 4spd automatic and still doesn't offerfeatures like the navigation that have been availiable on the Forester for a bit now in Japan.

- Mike

Yeap guess we'll just have to wait and see. We may be surprised. :redface:

Archived