LegacyGT.com

$3,000 off base (non-GT) legacy?

mele63

Our local dealing is advertising $3,000 off the base (non-GT) legacy. The ad is quite vaque. Is this a factory rebate or incentive? If so, then I assume I can still negotiate a better deal from the dealer's profit over invoice? Thanks in advance.

Our local dealing is advertising $3,000 off the base (non-GT) legacy. The ad is quite vaque. Is this a factory rebate or incentive? If so, then I assume I can still negotiate a better deal from the dealer's profit over invoice? Thanks in advance.

Don't know to your specific area, but for a GT Ltd in Chicagoland there appears to be a $1500 incentive, and approx. $1200 dealer holdback (could even be more, this is what I was told). I think that is part of why I got a GT L for $25,295 with a bunch of options (hard to complain when going almost $5K under MSRP :D ). Keep in mind that the '06 models come out soon (I heard Sept/Oct), and hence the incentives. I could not wait that long, and really do not care for the rumured 6spd option or Navi that much. Happy trials....

Archived