LegacyGT.com

Trade 2005 LGT Wagon for...

Limeman

Hi

I recently purchased a new 2005 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner TRD Sport AccessCab 6MT in black, 255hp V6, power everything and looks and drives amazing, expecially for a truck. Motor Trend 2005 Truck of the year for good reason - it's quite a machine! Unfortunately, we have a new baby on the way (a bit unexpected) and honestly need the utility of a sport wagon now. There are only 5K miles on it, has been garaged and it is in absolutely excellent condition. I've thought about trading it in for a new 2005 LGT Wagon, but the idea of losing thousands after only owning it for 2.5 months is daunting.

With that in mind, I'm now looking for a slightly used 2005 LGT wagon with hopefully 8K miles or less. White or silver would be ideal, but I'm not going to be picky here. If anyone is thinking about selling theirs, let me know. If you think you might want to make a swap for the truck (if the deal seems equitible), even better! I'm in the San Jose area.

I've attached a pic of the truck and can supply more if you're interested.

Thanks guys!

2005-Tacoma-TRD-Sport_small.jpg.58c80dcb865986a43f462697b4ee2c0f.jpg

if you use the search function, you may find 1 or 2 people who are selling theirs. couple weeks ago I saw a couple of posts.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Thanks. The Tacomas are all new for this year. Nothing compares in terms of looks, handling, performance, interior quality, utility, etc. Toyota really hit a homerun with the 2005. I'm pretty bummed to have to let it go, but a new baby on the way changes everything. I'm sure a LGT wagong will help smooth the pain! :lol:

Hi.

I know... it wil be painful if I trade it in for a new 2005 LGT wagon. Hopefully someone who bought a new LGT has realized they need a truck instead so we can look at a possible swap or swap plus cash... lol... I don't think I'll hold my breath but it can't hurt to ask!

2005 Toyota Tacoma

2dr Access Cab PreRunner V6 Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

MSRP

Optional Equipment $6,640

OG Off-Road Package #1 w/Tow $4,405

SN SR5 Package #2 w/Fog $2,235

Color Adjustment - - -$18

Black Sand Pearl

Destination Charge $565

Total with Options $27,155

Versus

2005 Subaru Legacy

2.5 GT AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

MSRP

Optional Equipment $281

L96 Popular Equipment Group 1 $281

Color Adjustment - - -$31

Atlantic Blue Pearl

Destination Charge $575

Total with Options $26,951

Archived